Investment Fund Manager (Equity)
Skills & Qualifications
· Master’s Degree and/ or Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent communication skills, ability to articulate thoughts and have meaningful conversations with people
· Desire to learn about how Financial Instruments can be ethically used to create long term value for investors
· Ability to multi task, be highly organized and follow organizational processes in a disciplined way
· Any added certifications in Financial Planning (such as CFP) will be an added advantage
Preferred Work Experience: 0-3 years
We are different in the way that we work; so as an Investment Manager, the only target you’ll ever have is to have meaningful engagements with your clients. We attach more weightage to your mindset and your attitude, than to your work experience. Freshers are welcome.
CTC -Rs. 2.00 Lakhs to 3.00 Lakhs Indicative Variable, purely based on client engagement – we are not a sales-centric company.