Portfolio Manager(Private Wealth)
As a Portfolio manager you are primarily responsible for creatingand managing investment allocations for private clients based on the client’s time horizon, risk preferences, return expectations, and market conditions.
Skills & Qualifications
· Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent
· Analytical ability to read the changes in the global economy
· Desire to learn about how Financial Instruments can be ethically used to create long term value for investors
· Ability to multi task, be highly organized and follow organizational processes in a disciplined way
· Strong emotional control and ability to work independently.
· Any added certifications in Financial Planning (such as CFP) will be an added advantage.
Preferred Work Experience: 2-3 years
We are different in the way that we work; so as a Portfolio Manager, You need to forecast the structural changes in global economy and take decisions to mitigate risk and deliver returns. We attach more weightage to your mindset and your attitude, than to your work experience.
CTC -Rs. 5.00 Lakhs to 6.00 Lakhs Indicative Variable, purely based on portfolio performance.